Bichon Frise / Poodle (Miniature)
A P.O. Box 738, Bealeton, VA 22712 rescue helping to find loving homes for dogs, cats.
1 - 20 of 43 Adoptable Pets at This Shelter
We are a Foster Home Based All Breed rescue, located in Fauquier County, VA. We work hard every day to help Senior Dogs and Cats whom become homeless for any number of reasons find homes where they can live out their lives with dignity and love!
Our pets are housed in foster home environments. You can meet our pets at adoption events held at PetSmart Gainesville, VA or at the foster
We accept Check, Cash or Credit Card (CC pmts are through PayPal and we are charged a fee, if you can cover the fees it really helps)
We predominantly rescue and rehabilitate senior pets so they can live out their golden years with dignity and love.
Our Philosophy & Goals
Senior pets come to us from a number of sources, including shelters and owners who can no longer keep their beloved pets. We ensure each pet receives a complete medical exam, vaccinations, routine blood work including Heartworm and Tick-borne disease testing, FIV/Felv testing for cats, spay/neuter, dental, and any other needed medical treatments. Pets stay in foster homes until we find their perfect forever home.
• We do not believe that we are in competition with other rescue groups and shelters. We all have the same goal of helping animals in distress, caring for them, and finding them “furever” homes. We work together to network and cross-post senior pets to find them a permanent home.
• We believe that pet companionship is key to keeping our aging society young at heart. We will work to match senior dogs & cats with senior citizens while considering the needs of both. To enhance the social skills of our adoptable pets, we visit senior care facilities.
• We continue to grow our network of foster homes, including Senior Citizens to provide a safe and caring environment for pets in need while waiting for their forever homes. This is a win-win situation for seniors that would love a pet but cannot afford the expense. The foster home provides love and daily care to a senior dog or cat in need. Paws For Seniors provides the food, pet meds, and vet care while looking for a forever home. In some cases, our Foster Home providers may become “permanent” fosters.
• For pets we rescue who are ending their time on earth, we provide loving and caring hospice care until their time to cross the rainbow bridge.
• We work to bring awareness and educate the public on humane animal welfare issues.
By Appointment only and at announced Adoption events at various locations.