A 1250 N. Highway, PMB 266, Colville, WA 99114 rescue helping to find loving homes for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits.
1 - 20 of 22 Adoptable Pets at This Shelter
The Colville Valley Animal Sanctuary is dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of abandoned, neglected, and otherwise homeless companion animals. We serve the greater Stevens County, Wa area.
1. Choose a pet from our Adopt-a-Pet listings.
2. Send us an email and schedule a time to come to the Sanctuary and meet with your chosen pet.
3. If you like the pet you meet, you will then fill out an adoption application and contract. Your application will be reviewed with the goal of finding the best possible match between the animal and adopting family.
4. Once you are approved, you can take the animal home (in most cases).
5. Some animals do require a home check. If the animal you are interested in requires a home check, one of our group representatives will make an appointment to bring the animal to your home for a visit. Ultimately, our objective is to facilitate a successful placement that meets the needs of both the animal and the adopting family.
Who We Are The Colville Valley Animal Sanctuary is a largely volunteer organization dedicated to providing local humane society services, including adoptions, facilitating spay/neuter, and rescue and rehabilitation of abandoned, neglected, and otherwise homeless companion animals. Our goal is to place cats and dogs permanently in safe and loving homes. We spay and neuter all of the animals in our care and actively promote, through financial donations and community support, the effort to reduce the number of unwanted animals in northeast Washington State. What We Do Long and short-term sheltering Rescue/retrieval of animals Adoption coordination and counseling Monthly low-cost vaccination and microchip clinics for owned animals Foster care Long-distance transportation Transportation for veterinary care Spaying and neutering Pet food assistance program Feral cat program (trap, spay/neuter, release)
We would love to have you visit us and the animals. Please give us a call so we can schedule an appointment. We are open Tuesday-Saturday by appointment only. We would hate to miss you, so please call ahead. 509-684-1475 and leave a message if we can't get to the phone and we will get back to you as soon as possible.