Shepherd (Unknown Type)
A MCKINNEY, TX 75070 rescue helping to find loving homes for dogs, cats.
1 - 2 of 2 Adoptable Pets at This Shelter
Crossed Paws Animal Haven is a non-profit, no-kill, volunteer based dog rescue organization founded in 2015 serving the North Texas area including Collin, Denton, and Dallas counties. We are dedicated to rescuing homeless dogs, dogs in public shelters at high risk of euthanasia due to pet overpopulation, owner surrendered dogs given up by their owners because of difficult circumstances, and those in danger of abuse or neglect.
We find dogs their permanent homes with loving, responsible, and committed families after a thorough adoption process has been completed. This includes finding the right match for the dog and family and educating potential adopters about the responsibilities and costs of bringing a dog into their homes and lives.
All animals available for adoption are spayed or neutered, receive all appropriate veterinary care and treatment, and are placed in a home with a loving foster while they await placement in their permanent homes. We rescue dogs in distress without regard to age, breed or ease of placement.
We are determined to keep administrative expenses extremely low so that virtually every dollar taken in goes directly to the care of the animals.
We serve Frisco, Prosper, McKinney, Plano, The Colony and surrounding areas in and near Collin, Dallas and Denton Counties.
1. To rescue animals from situations that are abusive, endangering or neglectful.
2. To rescue animals in danger of being euthanized at area shelters/pounds.
3. To assist owners willing to keep their dogs, by finding new homes for their dogs through the Corporation’s Owner Surrender Program, as an alternate to placing their dog in a public shelter or animal control facility.
4. To provide homes for these animals.
5. To place rescued animals into forever homes.
6. To educate and promote the importance of spaying/neutering companion animals.
7. To educate the public on how to help prevent animal cruelty.
Our rescue organization was founded to save animals from being euthanized, homeless and/or neglectful situations. We are committed to educate and provide animal awareness to the community and find quality, loving forever homes for our animals.
"Adopting a rescue makes for a happy tail!"
March 19, 2016 - Nine Band Brewery, Allen TX
March 26, 2016 - Hollywood Feed, McKinney, TX