Check out the latest issue of the super-awesome magazine for dog lovers, BARK! It has this information from Adopt-a-Pet.com on the Top 5 benefits of fostering a pet, along with all their other great articles and content! Plus if you subscribe using the link below, you get 10 issues for just $12 – and HALF that ($6) is donated to Adopt-a-Pet.com to help keep our pet-saving service free for everyone! Here are the Top 5 Benefits of Fostering a Pet…
1. Test the Waters. Fostering is an opportunity to “sample” different kinds of pets, and what it’s like to have one if you’re not yet ready to commit forever.
2. Entertainment. You’ll never be bored! There is always something to do with your foster from cuddling to playing fetch.
3. Be Proud. Getting a homeless pet ready for adoption by giving your love, time, and friendship is such a rewarding feeling.
4. Community. Make new friends by fostering! It’s a great way to meet new people who care about animals.
5. Life Saved. Opening your heart and home is an important part of saving a life. Fostering a pet is one of the most direct ways you can help an animal.
p.s. Tax-Deductible. Fostering-related expenses may be tax-deductible! Ask your tax professional for advice.
Subscribe to BARK at http://thebark.com/store/offers/adopt-pet-subscriptions to get a special deal just for friends and fans of Adopt-a-Pet.com! For only $12 a year, you’ll receive all their helpful tips and insightful articles. Best of all $6 of every subscription goes to Adopt-a-Pet.com so that we can continue finding happy homes for great animals.