- Once you find a pet you wish to adopt, simply contact us or follow the link on the pet’s page. We will instantly send a link to our adoption application to get the process started.
- As soon as we receive your completed application we will send it for review with our board. The approval process may take anywhere from 1-2 business days, possibly longer depending on the number of applications. Applications are processed as they arrive.
- In the mean-time, a rescue representative will contact you and conduct a phone or email interview and will help with any questions or concerns.
- When the application is approved or denied you will be promptly notified.
- Once approved, there is a mandatory home visit and during this time we will do a meet and greet with you and your selected pet(s). There is no obligation or rush to decide during this time and no adoption fee is required. We prefer you take your time and make sure the pet and adoption are right for you and your family. A short hold (up to one week) can be placed on a pet so long as the pet has no other open applications.
- When you make your final decision to adopt, you must agree and sign our adoption contact to finalize the adoption. At this time the adoption fee is also required.
Great pets need your help
Your purrrfect companion is waiting!