Hi y'all! I'm called Storm, even though I'm really a sunny girl! I'm a beautiful dappled dark gray (they call it merle) with cropped ears and pretty eyes that speak to you (seriously, when I look at you, you know I'm all sincere and stuff). I love to have fun with my people, and I love to snuggle in close to them. I like to be busy, right up until I'm not, then I crash on the very comfy couch. And I love to be told I'm a good girl and a pretty girl!
I'm house and crate trained and am almost all grown up! I do like to think that, if you leave out food at nose level, you're really inviting me to eat it (Come on, now, you know you left it for me!) But really, I'm all in as part of the family and am just waiting impatiently for my very own.
Storm would love to have a fur-sibling or two & people who will snuggle her & tell her she’s pretty on a daily basis. She loves attention, hugs & kisses! Storm is ALL PUPPY, who loves to play & run! She is curious about everything & loves to explore.
Storm is spayed, up to date on vaccinations, and ready for her new family. She would do well in a house with another large male dog and older children (teens).
Peaceful Paws has a simple adoption process, explained below.
First, You Should Know
1. Peaceful Paws does not adopt to families with children under 10 years of age.
2. We rarely have puppies under 9 months of age in rescue. It happens occasionally but it is rare.
3. We do not adopt to renters unless there are special circumstances.
4. We rarely have dogs who are highly social with people AND dogs AND cats.
Now, onto the process...
1. Complete an application to adopt online at www.peacefulpawsrescue.org or email email@example.com to have an application mailed to you.
2. A volunteer will call you to talk to you about your expectations and explain how the adoption process works.
3. Should both of you wish to proceed, we'll either arrange to visit your home first or we'll arrange for you to visit a dog that matches your family.
4. Then we'll switch that around, and either you'll visit a dog that matches your family or we'll arrange for a dog to visit your home.
During this time, we're available to answer any questions you may have.
Peaceful Paws asks for a donation at the time of adoption to help defray the many expenses of running a rescue, including administrative, medical, behavioral, general and emergency costs. In return, we make sure the dog is spayed or neutered, heartworm tested, up to date on vaccinations and given a clean bill of health (or disclose any known issues). On average, we spend $350 or more on a dog in our program.
6 months or younger - $400
6 months to 6 years of age - $350
over 6 years of age - $250