Jack will be placed in the Phoenix metro area, for proximity to our rescue (home checks, follow up visits, visit to finalize adoption) and for access to our veterinarian. Sorry, no exceptions.
Adoption begins with a Foster-To-Adopt arrangement and, once Basic and Intermediate Obedience training are completed, adoption can be finalized.
Jack has come a very long way! He loves life and has made so many new friends.
Jack *must have* at least one happy, friendly, same-size dog friend in his new family. Jack takes treats gently and loves to run and play hard!
Jack requires a large private, fenced yard to enjoy off-leash play. Apartment life is not appropriate for him as he likes to share his space with humans that he knows well.
We encourage you to register on our site and "Favorite" the dog(s) that interest you, so that you will be notified when bio, photos, or status are updated.
- "Companion animal" means, needs at least one other friendly, playful dog that lives full-time in the same household.
- "Fenced yard" means, a backyard that is adjacent to and connected with your residence. (It does not mean a nearby fenced area/dog park.)
- Gates must have padlocks and thresholds (cement or buried pavers to prevent digging.)
- Yard and patio must be free of debris and have room for dogs to run and play *on a lawn and/or in a very shaded area.* Please do not invite us to your home if you have not yet landscaped your yard!
- “Swimming pool” means a private, in-ground, year-round pool that is available to the dog daily or multiple times per week.
- We do not place dogs in situations where there are "drained" or empty swimming pools, which are a fall hazard and contribute to the propogation of mosquitos.
- Last and not least, we DO NOT adopt to students as we have found that they often do not know or anticipate where life will take them.
Discussion about a dog - including scheduling of a home check or other dialogue - cannot occur until we have received your completed adoption application. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you!