You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Visit this organization's web site to see any additional information available about this pet.
YES we're still accepting applications for Smiley. Smiley is a super-fun pup that is happiest when he knows he's about to receive attention. He literally GRINS when he sees you approach. He is ridiculously good-natured, extremely affectionate and lives to be petted.
Mr. Smiles came to Better Days in need of some dental care but now he's all smiles -- literally -- and is ready to show any new humans he meets how excited he is to see them! If you are looking for a good family dog -- very consistent -- that's a great mix of playful, loving and goofy, you need to meet Smiley!
Smiley will be placed in the Phoenix metro area, for proximity to our rescue (home checks, follow up visits, visit to finalize adoption) and for access to our veterinarian. Sorry, no exceptions. Our adoptions begin with a Foster-To-Adopt period, which is not feasible with remote placements.
If you believe you're a possible match for this dog - based on the detailed profile posted on our website - please complete our online adoption application
We encourage you to register on our site and "Favorite" dog(s) that interest you, so that you will be notified when bio, photos, or status are updated. You can also opt to receive notifications for your favorite breed(s).
- "Companion animal" means, needs at least one other friendly, playful dog that lives full-time in the same household.
- "Fenced yard" means, a backyard that is adjacent to and connected with your residence and owned by you or your landlord. (It does not mean a nearby fenced area or dog park or apartment/condo dog play area.)
- Gates must have padlocks and thresholds (cement or buried pavers to prevent digging.)
- Yard and patio must be free of debris and have room for dogs to run and play on a lawn and/or in a very shaded area. Please do not invite us to your home if you have not yet landscaped your yard!
- “Swimming pool” means a private (belongs to you), in-ground, year-round pool that is available to the dog daily or multiple times per week.
- We will not place a dog in a home that has a "drained" or empty swimming pool (fall hazard and contributes to the propogation of mosquitos.)
- We DO NOT adopt to students as we have found that they often do not know or anticipate where life will take them.
Discussion about a dog - including scheduling of a home check or other dialogue - cannot occur until we have received your completed adoption application. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you!