North America's largest non-profit pet adoption website
|Title:||Foster homes needed for dogs|
|Expiration date:||Jan 31, 2021|
Happy New Year!
ARTBAR is seeking to expand our foster home network for dogs. We use a vet in Cross Lanes and have transports meeting in Charleston, so if you live anywhere in between and would like to foster a dog for us, please reach out via this listing or go to https://artbar-wv.org/volunteer and submit the foster application.
- ARTBAR covers vetting and can provide food and a crate.
- Foster family keeps the dog indoors and starts to work on housebreaking and crate training.
- We may at times need you to take your dog to a local vet or meet a transporter on Friday night or Saturday morning.
- We need to be able to reach you via email, cell/text, or Facebook messenger
- ARTBAR is responsible for placement of the dogs. All you need to do is love and care for them while they are with our rescue.
- For the health of all animals involved, any dogs or cats in your home must be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations. If you cannot afford this, ARTBAR may be able to assist.
Fostering is vital to saving lives. Please help us help the homeless dogs in southern WV by fostering. Lack of foster homes is our biggest impediment to saving as many lives as possible.
You can read more about our work by visiting https://artbar-wv.org and scrolling down past the logo to read our blog posts.
Before you can help out with this opportunity, you'll need to sign up as a volunteer. Once you've done that, you'll be able to contact the rescue group and express your interest helping out with this opportunity. You'll also be able to create a volunteer profile, which will let shelters and rescue groups in your area find volunteer opportunities that best match your skills and interests.
Volunteering is a great way to help pets in need and meet other caring humans like you!