North America's largest non-profit pet adoption website
|Title:||Major Donor Fundraising Coordinator (Volunteer - Work from Home)|
The Major Donor Fundraising Coordinator will work closely with senior leadership to develop and execute a major donor fundraising program. The Major Donor Fundraising coordinator must have demonstrated experience in securing philanthropic commitments from individual and corporate donors over $5,000 or greater, and in managing on-going relationships with major donors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support senior leadership in the development and execution of the major donor fundraising strategy.
- Proactively identify prospective major donor prospects and cultivate relationships with them to the end goal of securing a large donation.
- Coordinate communications with major gift donors including follow ups, updates and ensuring timely recognition of gifts.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our rescue’s operations and business model for discussion with prospective donors.
Provide regular reporting to the finance team and senior leadership on donor pipeline activity and funds raised.
Ensure all activity is tracked appropriately.
- 3+ years experience in a Major Donor Fundraising role with demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of major donors.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with major donors.
- A strategic thinker with knowledge of the charitable sector.
- A professional attitude with the ability to put forward your best face at all times.
- Excellent oral communication and creative writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- The ability to work interdependently while regularly communicating progress updates to senior management.
- Experience with grant proposal writing is an asset.
- In depth knowledge of dog rescue is an asset but not required. A love for dogs is, however, 100% required! 😉
- 3-4 hours per week with the ability to check in daily for urgent requests.
We ask that only those who can make a serious commitment to volunteering with Fetch + Releash apply for this role. If you are interested, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com today!
Before you can help out with this opportunity, you'll need to sign up as a volunteer. Once you've done that, you'll be able to contact the rescue group and express your interest helping out with this opportunity. You'll also be able to create a volunteer profile, which will let shelters and rescue groups in your area find volunteer opportunities that best match your skills and interests.
Volunteering is a great way to help pets in need and meet other caring humans like you!