Happy. Bouncy. Pearl.
This sweet girl has a zest for life and like most Boxers, is always looking for something fun to do. This is surprising, as Pearl lost her family in a car accident and somewhere in the shuffle, she was left tied outside without shelter, food or water. And she just keeps smiling!
Pearl is a sweet dog and will benefit from an active family/owner that is dedicated to providing structure and training, along with physical and mental exercise. WAGS Fund has excellent referrals for outstanding trainers.
She is about 3 years old and 50 lbs. Vaccinated and spayed. Now all she needs is to start a new chapter to her life story!
To meet Pearl, contact us at email@example.com.
We work hard to find the perfect home for all the dogs and cats in our care. Listed below is the sequence of events that we go through to assure that our pets and our applicants are the perfect match for each other:
1. Fill out and return our adoption application form.
2. After receiving your application, we will verify with your vet the care on your current or previous animals.
3. We will contact you to discuss your current situation and which pet you are interested in adopting.
4. After discussion, we will arrange a time for you to meet your prospective new family member. We may suggest you bring your other pets to this meeting.
5. If the initial meeting goes well and both parties agree to move forward with the adoption, we will arrange for a home visit.
6. If, at the home visit, both parties agree that the home is good match for the adoptable pet, we will move forward with the adoption.
7. We ask the new family to have a crate, food, toys, treats, etc. ready before the animal is transferred to the home.
8. At the home visit we will review the Home Visit Checklist and Adoption Checklist, review and sign the adoption contract, collect the adoption fee ($200 for dogs, $75 for kittens, and $50 for cats) and take the Happy Tail photo.
9. We will collect the medical records for your adopted pet and send them to you. We will also provide information to you on how to register your pet's microchip.