Forte Animal Rescue
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
PO Box 10085
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Southern California
About Our Rescue Group:Forte Animal Rescue is an ALL-VOLUNTEER 501(c)(3)nonprofit organization dedicated to finding solutions for the problem of pet overpopulation through its educational activities, adoption efforts and outreach program.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...http://www.farescue.org/help_us_donation.html
Come Meet our Pets:Saturdays: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies
3860 S. Centinela Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(1 mile west of 405 fwy; between Venice Bl. & Washington Bl.)
Note: Certain weekends are exceptions, so please call the store before your visit. Please note that Saturday adoptions are held INSIDE the store in case of rain or inclement weather.
Our Adoption Process:All potential adopters are carefully screened through our adoption process:
- If you're interested in an animal, we'll ask that you fill out a questionnaire, which we will review to ensure you and the dog you are interested in adopting are a good match.
- You will be asked to submit to a "house-check" to determine the level of safety and adequacy of the area for the dog.
- An adoption fee is required and you must sign the adoption contract agreement, which ensures that if, for any reason, you are unable to keep the dog, he/she to be returned to Forte Animal Rescue only.
- Finally, we personally deliver your new family member to your home.
- Any additional donation would be greatly appreciated, and this portion will be tax-deductible. The donation goes to pay for all of the other animals in our care, many of which come to us with injuries or medical conditions that require treatment. Forte Animal Rescue survives solely on donations and it is for this reason that the adoption fee is nonnegotiable.
- Forte Animal Rescue reserves the right to cancel the adoption process at any time if the home situation or adoptive family has been misrepresented, if certain information was withheld, or if the dog is determined to be a better match with another family.