Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue, Inc.
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
PO Box 8763
Turnersville, NJ 08012
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue, Inc. is a South Jersey based non profit, 501 C3, no kill rescue. FFBR rescues Boxers and Boxer mixes, serving all of New Jersey and surrounding areas.
About Our Rescue Group:Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue (FFBR) is a South Jersey based no-kill Boxer Rescue dedicated to rescuing Boxers and Boxer mixes. FFBR is a 501 c 3 tax exempt organization..
The mission of FFBR is two-fold:
Mission 1 To rescue Boxers and Boxer-mixes from shelters; and owners who are no longer able to provide care for their Boxer responsibly. The rescued Boxers and Boxer mixes will be provided with medical treatment, rehabilitation (if necessary), with the goal of re-homing into loving forever homes.
Mission 2: At Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue, we believe by educating the public and school aged children on responsible pet ownership, animal abuse and neglect will be significantly decreased. We are therefore committed to educating not only adults in various communities, but also school aged children by providing presentations in schools and various child-oriented social groups, such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc. on responsible pet ownership with a focus on the Boxer Breed.
For more information on why Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue was established, please go to our website's homepage and click on About Us. There you will find Mufassa's (Fassa's) story.
Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue is also in need of volunteers with a variety of interests and skills ranging from technical to fund raising skills; from performing home visits to providing transportation for one of our great rescues. We understand that you may have a full-time job, family, and other obligations; therefore there is no set schedule or amount of time we require in order for your to volunteer. For more information, please call us at: (856) 889-0832.
Come Meet our Pets:Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue has volunteers and dogs available for adoption at Petco, at 141 Tuckahoe Rd. in Sewell, NJ 08080, the 2nd Saturday of every month. Please come by to say Hello and meet our wonderful dogs available for adoption. Thank you for Your Interest in Adopting and in Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue!
Our Adoption Process:The adoption process of Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue, Inc begins with:
1. an adoptions application you may submit by mail or electronically. Both forms are available on our website's homepage under the tab, Adoption.
2. Once you submit your form, please email email@example.com so we can be looking for your application on our end.
3. Once FFBR receives your application one of our volunteers will contact you to schedule a home visit .
4. Once the home visit is approved, you are ready to adopt. The complete process takes roughly ten days to two weeks to complete. You then choose one of our rescues that you feel will be a match for you and your family.
Please feel free to email any questions you have regarding the Boxer, and to let us know you are interested in that particular dog.
5. There is a $350 adoption fee. There are no paid employees in Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue, Inc. We are all volunteers. The adoptions fee is used strictly to fund medical treatment, rehabilitation, and any other costs we incur in order to adopt the healthiest, well rounded Boxers and Boxer mixes to our adoptive homes.
Thank you for your interest in Fassa's Friends Boxer Rescue and choosing to Adopt! We, at Fassa's Friends, look forward to working with you in your quest for your Boxer Best Friend..