|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
Animal Compassion network
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
803 Fairview St
Asheville, NC 28803
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:All WNC and surrounding areas.
About Our Rescue Group:Our mission is to help end the euthanasia of healthy, adoptable pets in our community by finding lifelong, stable and loving homes for companion animals in need; by offering assistance to the community’s pets to help ensure their well-being and to keep them in their homes; by advocating for animal welfare; and by educating the public about the contributions companion animals make to happy families and healthy communities.
To Accomplish its Mission, ACN:
- Maintains an extensive foster/adoption network to find responsible, loving homes for rescued pets;
- Operates pet harmony, its innovative pet store dedicated to making second-chance pets everyone's first choice;
- Provides a comprehensive spay/neuter assistance program to prevent the birth of unwanted animals;
- Offers pet food and dog houses to qualified low-income households;
- Promotes animal-friendly legislation on the local, state and national level; and
- Provides public education programs throughout the area.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...http://www.animalcompassionnetwork.org/membership
Come Meet our Pets:Pet Harmony, 803 Fairview St, Monday- Saturday 10am-6pm, Saturday are our big adoption events. Also go to our website: animalcompassionnetwork.org
Our Adoption Process:$125- Dogs, $100- Cats
Fees cover spay/neuter, up-to-date on vaccines, and microchipped
Fill out application, speak with Matchmakers, we do a vet check, a landlord check and a home visit.
We ask adopters to sign an adoption contract.