Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
To be considered as an adopter, you must:
• Be 21 years of age or older
• Have identification showing your present address
• Have the consent of your landlord
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care of the dog
The necessary steps in order to complete the adoption process are as follows:
1. Fill out adoption application TheDogRescuers@gmail.com
2. Meet and greet
3. Home check
4. Animal placed in your home 7 -14 day trial period option
5. Adoption contract signed
6. Minimum $250 adoption donation - 2 at $200 each
Donation goes towards the cost of Spay/Neuter surgery, vaccinations - distemper, parvo, bordatella, rabies, microchip and puppies require a 3 part series of vaccinations.
7. Spoil the dog for the rest of his/her life
the dogs are being fostered in Pasadena, CA USA
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog or puppy versus getting dogs for sale or puppies for sale from a dog breeder? When someone is breeding puppies, they are creating new dogs who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog or puppy and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale from a puppy breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog or adopt a puppy at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.