Cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Charlotte, NC 28202
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:We proudly serve Central Florida (Orange, Osceola, & Seminole Counties)...
About Our Rescue Group:Purrr Friend is a no-kill rescue that is dedicated to helping cat and kitten owners find loving homes for their furball companion when they can no longer care for them due to financial hardship, relocation, or have more cats than they can care for. We place surrendered cats in foster homes- not a shelter; where they temporarily reside until they are adopted into a permanent home no matter how long it takes- here they can roam the home freely, continue to have socialization skills, and receive lots of love and affection from our well-trained foster parents. Available space is limited, however we offer an array of other options to assist in getting your feline adopted. Unfortunately we do not accept feral cats because the mission of our rescue is to ultimately place cats into permanent homes (in-door only) where they will be able to live out the rest of their feline life.
"ADOPT A CAT OR KITTEN"
Adopting a pet can be one of the most rewarding things you'll ever do. Please consider adopting one of our loveable cats today.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...The Cat Rescue
Our Adoption Process:To ensure happy, successful adoptions for cats and adopters, Purrr Friend adopts according to the policies:
1) Age Requirement: Adopter must be 18 years of age or older.
2) Application: Adopter must complete an adoption application to be considered for adoption.
3) Indoor-Only: Because cats live much longer, safer lives indoors, Purrr Friend adopts to indoor-only homes.
4) Drop Off: Because our cats are placed in temporary foster homes until they're adopted into a permanent residence, if you adopt from Purrr Friend an Adoption Counselor will deliver the cat or kitten to your residence in Orange, Osceola, or Seminole County.
5) Renting With Cats: Since we want to make lifelong placements for our cats, we ask that adopters make sure their landlord allows cats and to pay any pet deposit prior to adoption.
5) Declawing: Purrr Friend asks adopters not to declaw adopted cats. Your adoption counselor can provide information about the detriments of declawing, humane alternatives, and how to train a cat to use a scratching post.
6) Fee: There is no fee to adopt a cat or kitten from Purrr Friend, however please keep in mind that we screen all new applicants to ensure that the cat will be adopted into a loving home.