Our Featured Encino, CA Partner:
Precious Pals Pet Rescue
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life!
Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:
Precious Pals Pet Rescue is located in Encino, CA.
Cities we can accomdate adoptiog out to:
San Fernando Valley
Precious Pals Pet Rescue is a Small Dog rescue who specializes in rescuing death row dogs from the Los Angeles City and County Shelters.
We are an ALL FOSTER based rescue. None of our dogs live in a boarding facility.
We have a deep love for saving animals who have been dumped by their owners at the shelters, as well as taking in dogs from owners who have seeked our help in rehoming their beloved pet who don't want to put them the shelter.
We solely rely on funding from donations and our adoption fees. No amount is too small.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...
Come Meet our Pets:
Our Adoption Process:
The Application/Adoption process requires:
- A completed and approved application.
- A home check/safety visit of yard and home by a volunteer.
- One week trial period provided to potential adopter [see if pet is a good fit]
-A minimum Adoption Fee of $300.00 (Dependent on AGE &/or BREED)
- Adoption Fee includes up-to-date vaccinations, Spay or Neuter & Microchip.
- A separate Adoption Agreement to be reviewed and signed by potential adopter.Our adopters must fill out an adoption application. Then we do a home check. If there are any issues with areas in the home that need to be fixed prior to adoption, we follow to make sure home is secure on the day of adoption.
-We follow up with an adoption agreement, and give the adopter a one week trial to make sure it's a perfect fit. If adopter and dog do not make a match, we take the dog back and refund the adoption fee.