Homes for Happy Dogs
Dog adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
113 Dover Road
Chichester, NH 03258
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Homes for Happy Dogs New Hampshire location is centrally located in New England. We serve areas within a 125 +/- mile radius of Concord NH to include all metro areas with the following States;
Maine - Greater Portland and south
About Our Rescue Group:Homes for Happy Dogs exists to provide quality all breed canine rescue and re-homing services, community education and training and animal welfare service and support. We are a privately funded New Hampshire organization.
Our Founders, Stephanie and Brandon Green are originally from Memphis TN where they still own and maintain a small farm. Stephanie has extensive firsthand experience as a direct southern rescue and responsible for thousands of adoptions over the last 5 years. Stephanie and Brandon posses a wealth of knowledge and skills that embrace best practice policies and procedures, in order to deliver great adoptable dogs.
The family fell in love with New England over the years and started to look for the right piece of property to buy as a destination shelter and physical location for a NH based Rescue. Stephanie holds a long well respected relationship with the NH Department of Agriculture and is viewed as someone who "does it right".
Donate to Our Rescue Group...In progress
Come Meet our Pets:To be announced
Our Adoption Process:Our adoption fee represents great value, not just monetary value but humanitarian value too. Please see our "What’s Included In Your Adoption Fee" at www.homesforhappydogs.org/adoption-fee.html
Adoption policies and process:
• Adopters must be at least 18 years of age.
• A completed Adoption Application is required for all dog adoptions. Available on-line at www.homesforhappydogs.org/adoption-application.html
• Adopter and all family members must meet with the pet prior to adoption.
• Dog-to-dog meet and greet introductions, led by our canine staff, are required for families wishing to add an additional canine companion to their home. If our team of professionals deems an introduction unsuccessful, families will be counseled and assisted in finding a more suitable dog.
• Homes for Happy Dogs reserves the right to approve, delay, or deny any potential adoption as we deem appropriate.
$325 for adult dogs and puppies plus $140 transport fee for a total of $465.
• Adoption Fee includes all medical attention, up-to-date shots, Spay/Neuter, grooming, Interstate Health Certificate and special transportation to our facility in New Hampshire.
• Adoption fees are non-refundable. A check return fee of $30 will be charged.
• Reduced Fee programs are available whenever possible. These programs rely on gracious donations and sponsorships from many wonderful people, groups and organizations. Ask us about current programs and qualifications.