|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
Rescued Hearts Northwest
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
P.O. Box 2764
Ferndale, WA 98248
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Washington state and Canada.
About Our Rescue Group:Rescued Hearts Northwest is committed to saving and improving the lives of at-risk dogs; to educate communities about the importance of spay and neuter practices and the benefits of adopting instead of purchasing pets; to nurture and support the positive and respectful relationships between pets and people; and to advocate for all animals, especially for those in high-need circumstances.
Donate to Our Rescue Group...http://www.whenyouwish.com/project/help-save-shelter-dogs
Come Meet our Pets:Currently we do not have any public events scheduled. Our "meet 'n greets" are scheduled on a case-by-case basis for individuals and families who wish to adopt one of our pets.
Our Adoption Process:Rescued Hearts Northwest pulls at-risk dogs from high-kill shelters and takes in dogs in need and transports them to our foster network. They are given a health check at their point of origin and at their foster destination. When a good match is determined, dogs are adopted to many locations in Washington state and Canada.
Adoption fee is $225 and includes the following:
* First round of vaccinations (for puppies the next two rounds are the adopter's responsibility)
* Spay surgery at Maplewood Animal Hospital in Bellingham (no charge), or spay surgery at a veterinarian of your choice ($50 voucher for male $60 voucher for female is provided)
* First worming
* All medical records
* Microchip (for puppies, to be presented to the veterinarian for insertion at the time of spay surgery)
Required at the time of adoption:
* The adoption fee of $225 may be paid with cash or check.
* If you are adopting a puppy A separate, refundable check deposit of $100 is required for spay or neuter. When we receive proof of surgery we will return your check, or destroy it if you wish.
* A collar and I.D. tag with two valid phone numbers engraved or imprinted on it.