|Contact this shelter/rescue group to see their pets for adoption.|
One More Dog Rescue
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
PO Box 1292
Lincoln, CA 95648
Pets at Our Rescue Group:
Cities, Towns, and/or Counties We Serve:Serving Placer County and surrounding areas
About Our Rescue Group:Welcome! We are a dedicated team of people who see the need to help the innocent dogs that are suffering due to the bad economy.
With job losses and housing market crashing, many people are forced to turn in their pets to Animal Control because they can’t Keep them with them.
Often people losing their homes have to move to apartments and are forced to give up on any chance of placing the pet.
Unfortunately, some people simply abandon the pet with false hopes they will be picked up by some loving person and find a wonderful home.
This does not happen in reality. Most of these dogs are picked up by Animal Control. Injured, starved, sick or worse yet, near death or dead. We have a group of veterinarians that work closely with these animals in need and provide the medication and treatment they need to heal and have another chance to be placed in a Forever Home.
To rescue animals from the threat of euthanasia and provide them with a kind and loving environment and ultimately a new home.
A message from our founder, Marcy Lopez
As you may have already figured out, this is a labor of love. With the generous support of individuals like you, we have been able to save over 800 dogs from high kill rate shelters, and we are just getting started.
Thank you again.
Founder, One More Dog Rescue
Donate to Our Rescue Group...http://www.onemoredogrescue.net/how-you-can-help/#make-a-donation
Come Meet our Pets:Visit our website and click on EVENTS tab to see where and when our adoptions are.
Primarily we are at
6672 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
Saturday 10:30am to 4:00pm
Sunday 11:00am to 4:00pm
Appointments will be made during the week as we are able.
Our Adoption Process:The Tax Deductible Adoption Fee Covers A lot
• Full exam and veterinary report on health is provided
• All core vaccines DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvo), Bordatella (Kennel Cough), Rabies (Rabies tag and certificate too).
• All dogs 1 year and older are tested for Heartworm.
Note: If a dog is a puppy under 4 months old and has not had the full series of shots (because the puppy is too young) we will cover the cost of the booster series completion (DHPP #1, #2, #3 AND a single Bordatella shot for kennel cough. Rabies (due at 4 months of age) will be covered and a rabies tag and certificate are also included.
• A COMPLIMENTARY vet exam at the above hospital with Dr. Basra within 14 days of adoption A WELCOME PACKET from the vet as well.
• Deworming with Strongid for roundworms, a Capstar treatment for fleas is on vet record)
• 14 day trial
• Puppies 2 lbs and all dogs over MUST be spayed/neutered prior to new owner taking custody. If the puppy or dog you are adopting is not altered then a veterinary surgery appointment will be set and the new owner will pick up the dog directly from the veterinary hospital and a spay neuter certificate will be given to you at that time.
• Rehoming fee of $350
• WE APPRECIATE your support as we are a young Non Profit and have been a rescue orgaination since October of 2010 and we are privately funded at this point. We are just now eligible to apply for grants.