Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! Contact us, or contact another local humane society, animal shelter or SPCA.
1. Rescue and socialize abandoned, neglected, abused, orphaned and/or surrendered dogs, both purebreds and mixes by providing temporary safe shelter and medical/dental treatments as needed.
2. Procure for the dogs a temporary foster home and a permanent new home that will provide a safe and nurturing home environment.
3. Ensure that no dog is adopted for the purposes of breeding or scientific/medical experimentation.
4. Provide education to the public on the dog breed, puppy mills, and responsible pet guardianship including, but not limited to, humane animal care and spay/neuter practices.
5. Display courtesy, respect and fellowship toward all volunteers in appreciation of services and support rendered to dog rescue and to promoting enhanced teamwork among all rescuers.
For upcoming adoption events, please see our website or "like" our facebook page for updates.
Why should you adopt?
Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life! What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group.