I’m the featured hunk of the month!
It’s been a long journey to health. I’m a six-year-old male now heartworm free, neutered and up to date on vaccinations.
Those of you who have followed me… I have a damaged/deformed shoulder and leg but that doesn’t slow me down. I need a patient and loving soul willing to work with me as I travel my life path with them.
I weigh 70 pounds and friendly with people and dogs. I am very interested in cats so… a case by case basis with them.
Apply today and come meet me!
I am best with kids 12 and older due to my size and play style.
I am listed as a special needs because of my shoulder leg injury/deformity (healed).
1. Application, reference check
2. Home visit
3. Supervised meet and greet.
4. Adoption contract
5. Lifelong advocate and resource
- Puppies and young dogs- $300
- Adults - $250
- Seniors - $ reduced fee / donation, we also work with retired military who want to adopt