Greetings! I'm as sweet, smart and enjoying my sunset years. I ended up in a shelter through no fault of my own and was rescued in a heartbeat by HDDR. I'm being treated for a skin condition and making great progress. Don't let my age sway you... I'm active and can play with the best of them. I have a "momma" supervisory approach with other canines and I get along with other dogs, most cats, people and kids. By the way... seniors are the best!
1. Application, reference check
2. Home visit
3. Supervised meet and greet.
4. Adoption contract
5. Lifelong advocate and resource
- Puppies and young dogs- $300
- Adults - $250
- Seniors - $ reduced fee / donation, we also work with retired military who want to adopt