I am purebred.
Hello, I am Simone. I am a delicate small girl that absolutely adores my humans. I will follow you around all day and lovingly stare at you until you pick me up and kiss my neck..I have this little bald spot on the bottom of my neck that I love to have rubbed...
When my human goes to sleep or takes a nap, I will curl under their arms or I will simply climb on their chest and sleep with them. If I could I would lay as close as possible. I love be with my people.I am shy around new people but I will not snap. What I will do is roll over on my back. If you come at me too fast I sometimes will pee pee...so all you have to do is approach me like you have sense and you will not have to clean up a mess. Simple!
Since I am so small and shy, little kids are just not something I want to be around. I would love to be around my adults only! If they visit that is fine, just as long as they leave me alone and do not scare me. A bunch of noise and running around just makes me nervous.
Did I mention I am quiet? I hardly bark even when the other dogs have things to say. I am more of the strong silent type..or shy silent type is more like it! :) I really would like to have another dog in my new home but they can not be too bossy...I like my playmates to be calm and sweet like me. Bossy ones scare me..what I wil do is hide in my crate...Who wants to live like that? I sure as heck do not!
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application..Nothing will move forward until you do.
2. We will give you a call within 72 hours after receiving a complete application
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. You can either drive to pick up your pet or you can pay for transportation to have your pet delivered to you.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is not required.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
11. Adoption fee is $250 which includes a fully vetted/spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date animal
12. The adoption fee is non negotiable
13. None of the above is negotiable