found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.
I was bought by an individual who thought by breeding me he could make money. I was never really cared for or given any kind of “place” in the pack. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate all Breeders, but this person was using me for all the wrong reasons. I didn’t have any Hip Testing, Health Testing; I wasn’t shown, or worked. There was no “love for the breed’. I never got to participate in any of the tests that prove I was breed worthy. I was just thrown out back to make babies. I wasn’t even allowed to grow up; I am still a baby myself.
The day I gave birth, it was below 30 degrees out. It had been raining for days. The ground was wet & frozen. I was left to fend for myself in the cold, with 13 freezing babies & a male dog to fend off. Almost all of my babies died off from hypothermia. Luckily, I was found by a heavenly neighbor. She picked me up with my 4 remaining babies & drove me to a warm home with heat & shelter. After that, I lost my 10th baby; he died of pneumonia in his chest & lungs.
After much attention, the four of us have been stabilized. I & the babies still have some frostbite on our tails, toes & ears, but we are doing much better. They tell me I am a very good Mommy. I let the humans touch my babies & I like to get attention. I like to get out & wander around my Foster Home, in the process have met some cats (what’s all the fuss about anyway, I don’t even give them the time of day). I have met some Boy Dogs, WOW are they big, but I don’t mind. When I walk around I mostly want to see my Foster Family, then a few pets & I am back to the babies.
We would all like a chance at a new life. I really would like someone who understands my breed. Big Dog Experience a must!!
• I would like to note we are taking Applications on the Puppies and Grace. We will be doing temperament evaluations & placing the dogs accordingly. We DO NOT let people pick out their own puppies based on looks. We evaluate & a place dogs according to what we feel is the best match.
• We DO NOT do same sex Adoptions.
• All dogs will be Spayed & Neutered.
• You MUST own your own home/condo. If you rent we will not allow you to adopt unless you have a letter for landlord.
• If your Apartment/Home does not allow Pit-bulls, we will NOT adopt to you. Many Apartments that have Breed Restrictions are deciding for themselves what is or isn’t a Pit-bull.
• We do NOT adopt to homes with small Infants.
• You must agree to get your dog enrolled in Obedience Class. We will offer you many different levels of training for different Budgets. But this is a MUST!!
Please see our Official Websiter and Fill out an Application!!