found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
This is Patience (a spayed 8 month old kitten). She was rescued when I was on Madison Ave in Daytona Beach when I found her outside an apartment complex. Neighbor stated that the owner left her behind and never came back for her. That is when I grabbed a large box and put her in it to get her back to my home . She was pregnant and ended up having her babies a few days later by an EMERGENCY c-section. One of her babies got stuck and we could not get the baby out even with assistance. All 3 of her babies have been adopted and now it is her turn.
The vet stated that she is a bengal mix due to her spot markings.
PERSONALITY: Patience is stunning. She is a BROWN tiger stripped kitten. She is SUPER trusting and quite affectionate. When I'm sitting on the ground I can put her right in my lap and she loves it. She will stay there for quite some time while purring. She also likes to be held and is quite the talker. She has a cute lil' squeeky meow. She also is very playful. She is using the catbox wonderfully.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM ME:
1) You must show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home (15 dollars at walmart, although I advise anyone to get a BIGGER size as you never know how big your kitty will get and they will always be more comfortable with traveling in it.
2) I will have you fill out an adoption contract (your personal information as well as mine).
3) Patience is spayed and there will be a 45 dollar fee to help cover SOME of the cost I have in her.
4) I will take a picture of you and the new kitty (if you don't mind) to add to my adoption book. YOu can check out my book during the adoption process if you'd like. I will also send you the picture a week or two later as that is the time I check on you and the kitty to make sure the adoption is going well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ME:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call me anytime 386-295-2755.
***REMEMER I WILL ALWAYS take the cat/kitten back if the adoption isn't working out. I don't want to see them given to a random person or to the Humane Society. Thank you*****
Please like us on Facebook: