found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
I Love Water! When I drink I stand in the bowl. I also like to roll in the doggy pool. I am not very talkative. I talk with my eyes! They say, love me and I will love you unconditionally.
I am perfect right now. Learning to walk on a harness. I am crate trained and I am working on perfecting house training. As long as my parents understand that I will not magically learn all the rules and they are committed to continue my training, I will stay a perfect little girl!
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application..Nothing will move forward until you do.
2. We will give you a call within 72 hours after receiving a complete application
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. You can either drive to pick up your pet or you can pay for transportation to have your pet delivered to you.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is not required.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
11. Adoption fee is $250 which includes a fully vetted/spayed/neutered/micro-chipped and up to date animal
12. The adoption fee is non negotiable