found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
- This sweet boy loves attention and affection.
- Playful and friendly with anyone he meets.
- Dog friendly to most other dogs, he has some poor social manners that we are working to correct. He has made great progress but doesn’t always realize that some dogs do not appreciate the way he runs up to them, even if it is in play.
- Loves to play chase and have a ball thrown for him.
- Energy level is moderate. He loves to play and go for walks and settles nicely when inside.
- Crate trained, fully house trained, good with grooming and nails (although a bit squirmy).
- Mouths a bit in play, and jumps up when excited. He is responding well to training and continues to improve.
- Experience with large breed dogs, especially Rottweiler’s, is an asset.
- A fenced yard is a must. He loves to meet people and may stray while taking the opportunity to greet everyone in the neighbourhood.
- Bear would prefer if his new family were fairly active and willing to take him for some nice long walks.
- He is good with children and would benefit from someone to play with and give him lots of attention.
- He can live with another dog that will tolerate his puppy playfulness and energy level.
- Not tested with cats. Gives chase to the occasional squirrel, so he may have a bit of prey drive but he is easily called away.