Cava is an expert at making people fall in love with her! Her first impression strategy is one that never fails: first, she’ll stun you with her rare blue fawn coat and then, she’ll win you over for good with her mellow demeanor.
Why you won’t be able to resist Cava:
- Cava has impeccable house manners! She has never had an accident or destroyed anything at her foster’s home. She’s not a huge fan of the crate, but luckily, she’s such a lady at home that she doesn’t need one!
- Once she has met a new dog, they’ll have met a friend for life in Cava! She loves other dogs so much, that we highly recommend that she find a new home that comes complete with a friendly canine companion for her!
- Generally a pretty laid-back dog at home, Cava has adorable, very temporary spurts of puppyish energy! She’ll chase a ball once or twice or engage your dog in a (rather brief) game of tag.
- One of Cava’s hobbies is training, so she’s sure to entertain you endlessly with all the tricks she knows! She has already learned sit, down, shake, leave it, focus, wait, and stay.
- Like any well-mannered lady, Cava needs to be formally introduced to someone first before she can start a real friendship. That’s why proper intros are a must for new dogs and people.
Are you looking for an easy going pal for your dog, not to mention a low-key companion for yourself? Cava might look like a diva, but she’s really not demanding: all she wants is a home with a dog friend (or two), lots of balls and treats, and air conditioning! If you have all that, she might be a perfect match for you!
Your message has been sent to Friends For Life Animal Shelter & Sanctuary.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.