found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
We rescued Benji from the high kill Memphis Animal Services. We don't know much about his life before he was brought into the shelter as a stray, but we can confidently tell you about what his life has been since he joined the Wilson Animal Rescue family.
Benji is an organized fellow - so we feel it's fitting to provide bullet points...
- He has enjoyed the company of more kids than a day care. His foster mom is a horseback riding instructor, she's like a kid celebrity, adored by all who have be pleasure of meeting her and thus her fosters are also loved on by many, many kids. Benji has frequented the barn and has been kid-tested, mother approved.
-The vet tells us Benji will be a medium sized dog. Our vet is awesome, and time and time again is spot on with her guesses. My money is on her guess all the time.
- Benji like a nice, lake-side vacation (who doesn't, right?). He rides nicely in the car, and doesn't even mind a puppy life jacket so he can ride on the boat.
-His best friend is a 9 year old Bassett Hound named Chopper.
-His birthday is around tax day, but don't hold that against him.
- He has vacationed with his foster family, does like a boat, doesn't mind a life jacket and would be quite pleased to live a life of leisure...or a regular life too.
- He is likely a boxer, golden, shepherd mix, but Adoptapet only gives us 2 choices for breed selection.
- If you are interested in adding this smushy faced puppy to your family, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send an adoption application to you.
- Benji's adoption fee is $450 and includes his neuter surgery, microchip, vaccinations, health certificate and transportation from Memphis to your area upon adoption.