Please like us on Facebook:
Meet "Lowie." She got her name because she was found outside of a Lowes. She was living there for a few months when we rescued her. She definitely was someone's kitty at one time. She is a black female cat. Approx. 3 1/2 years old. She has been spayed with her distemper and rabies shot. She also just got a dose of Revolution (for fleas) on the back of her neck. She also was dewormed twice. She was adopted to someone we though could provide her a safe and loving home, but she ended up getting evicted and had to return Lowie to us (after 3 months). She was heartbroken and loved Lowie, but now we have her once again and will find you the home she deserves. Lowie, at her previous home loved sleeping in bed with her and was very loving and affectionate.
PERSONALITY: She is my rescue room greeter. As soon as I open the door she is right there waiting to be petted and with a few meows (she is a talker). She is very affectionate and doesn't mind to be held. She kind of goes limp when I pick her up. She doesn't mind kisses and is also quite the talker..She also uses the catbox PURRfectly and covers her poop well. When my 20 month old daughter enters the room she doesn't run away. She will even let her give her a hug. Lowie is truly a very good kitty that deserves an amazing home.
https://youtu.be/WJOB38bXjCg (here is a YOUTUBE video so you can see a bit of her personality)
*Update: Lowie went into foster care with an older woman who actually wants to keep her. But due to her health issues and fact she may have to go into assisted living, we are trying find her a more permanent home. At her foster's Lowie sleeps under her chin and on her stomach EVERY SINGLE night. THe woman truly loves Lowie.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) You must show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home (15 dollars at walmart, although I advise anyone to get a BIGGER size as you never know how big your kitty will get and they will always be more comfortable with traveling in it.
2) I will have you fill out an adoption contract (your personal information as well as mine).
3) The adoption fee is only $15 dollars. This helps me cover and TINY bit of the cost I have in her. She has been spayed, given rabies and distemper combo shot, and dewormed. She also has revolution on the back of her neck.
4) We will take a picture of you and the new kitty (if you don't mind) to add to my adoption book. YOu can check out my book during the adoption process if you'd like. We will also send you the picture a month later as that is the time I check on you and the kitty to make sure the adoption is going well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can contact us at 386-295-2755
***REMEMBER I WILL ALWAYS take the cat/kitten back if the adoption isn't working out. I don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or put back on the streets******
Please like us on Facebook:
Your message has been sent to Furry Nation Salvation.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.