found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
He has been an outside dog most of his life and he is very much looking forward to being an inside dog since he adores people and believes his place is by your side.
Sammy enjoys going for walks and is happy to explore.
He was born in 2007 and is 29 pounds. He has a cataract in one eye but the other seems to be fine and he gets around without any problems.
This cheerful, affectionate boy certainly deserves to live in a great new home with a family to love and a nice doggie bed to call his own. He should fit in well with most any family since he is an easy going, adaptable kind of guy and seems to like everyone.
Adoption donation $150.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.