found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered and up to date with shots.
Donations are critical to our existence -- they help us to continue rescuing these animals and to make sure that they are healthy and properly socialized before being adopted.Thank you for considering a rescued animal from This Is The Dog!. To donate www.thisisthedog.com
Follow us on facebook www.facebook.com/thisisthedog
1. Email email@example.com for an application. We will reply with application attached so you might have to check your spam folder. Complete Adoption Application and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 305-247-9127
2. Meet with the dog or cat. Bring treats if you would like.
3. Complete Adoption Contract
4. Adoption Donation is $85 for cats with microchip ($75 without microchip) and $200 or dogs. Adoption donation for dogs includes Spay/Neuter, Up to Date Vaccines, Microchip, Deworming, and Heartworm Check if needed. Adoption donation for cats/kittens includes Spay/Neuter, Up to Date Vaccines, Deworming, FeLV/FIV testing
5. Thank you! This is the Dog! does not have a shelter. Our dogs and cats are in boarding and in foster homes primarily in Homestead, FL. We are a small group of volunteers. It is worth the drive South from Miami or North from the Keys to find your canine or feline companion. This Is The Dog! (or Cat!) for you!