Donations are critical to our existence -- they help us to continue rescuing these animals and to make sure that they are healthy and properly socialized before being adopted.Thank you for considering a rescued animal from This Is The Dog!. To donate www.thisisthedog.com
Follow us on facebook www.facebook.com/thisisthedog
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. We will reply with application attached so you might have to check your spam folder. Complete Adoption Application and return to us at email@example.com or fax to 305-247-9127
2. Meet with the dog or cat. Bring treats if you would like.
3. Complete Adoption Contract
4. Adoption Donation is $85 for cats with microchip ($75 without microchip) and $200 or dogs. Adoption donation for dogs includes Spay/Neuter, Up to Date Vaccines, Microchip, Deworming, and Heartworm Check if needed. Adoption donation for cats/kittens includes Spay/Neuter, Up to Date Vaccines, Deworming, FeLV/FIV testing
5. Thank you! This is the Dog! does not have a shelter. Our dogs and cats are in boarding and in foster homes primarily in Homestead, FL. We are a small group of volunteers. It is worth the drive South from Miami or North from the Keys to find your canine or feline companion. This Is The Dog! (or Cat!) for you!
Your message has been sent to This Is The Dog!.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.