found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with cats.
We really want someone to adopt these two little kitties together since such love is truly heartwarming. It is a tough world out there and imagine coming home every day to such an example of true love. You will feel better the minute you walk in your door! Plus, they are willing to share all that goodness with you.
Since they do everything just about the same, two will be as easy to keep as one.
These kittens are among the many wonderful dogs and cats we pulled from the Davidson County shelter during their crisis. We are so glad we got these two!
Amos and April are as sweet as can be, loving kittens with big, rumbling purrs that let you know how happy they are for attention. They are typical happy kittens, petite little love bugs.
These charming twins are ready to come home with you and brighten your home. Come by and meet them today! Adoption donation $50 for the pair.
Be sure to check out our other great dogs at www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to email@example.com
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.