found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered, housetrained, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.
I have been in foster care for almost 2 years to teach me how to be a dog. Yes, that is right. I had to be taught to walk on grass. Taught how to drink water out of a bowl and stop hiding in the corner.
Now I am a confident young man that wants to move to a home of his own. I am still shy and need a home with experience. I am not the kind of dog a first time dog owner should adopt. I like toys and I love to lay in the back of the couch and watch TV! One of my new favorite things is to walk on a leash in the park. It took some time but I love going for walks now.
Most dogs and I get along. I am good with both large and small dogs. I can be a little bossy with some dogs. But I am not aggressive or bite them.
My perfect home would be a mature home without small children. A home with a dog my size that likes to chill and sniff with me in the yard. I can be in a small home or a large farm. As long as you love me and care for me I am yours!
Loyalty to me is giving you kisses and letting you cry on my soft shoulders during a movie. If you want a partner that will lovingly stay by your side I am your man.
A lot of hard work has gone into my recovery so my new parents need to have a serious dedication to my continued care and love. I am a puppy mill survivor and I now deserve the best life has to offer.
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail email@example.com