found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I am an adorable little lady that was born on October 20th, 2015. I currently weigh 3 pounds. My Mom is a 15 pound Beagle and my Daddy is unknown. Based on the best possible guess I might get as big as 25 pounds or I could stay small like my Mom. So before you apply, make sure you are ready for either size or a nice surprise if I get even bigger than 25 pounds since we are not 100% certain who my Daddy is!
I am a lover and I love to play and be held. Right now I am perfect. In order to keep me perfect you have to make sure I have toys to chew on that will prevent me from chewing your shoes. I need training on where to potty or I will pick my own spot, I will need to learn how to walk on a leash and I will need to learn all the House Rules. I am cute but I also need training since all I know how to do right now is play, eat, pee, poop and sleep!
Adopting a puppy is a huge responsibility. I am at least a 12 year commitment if you are lucky! So do not forget that. I will be yours and I want to be with you forever. I will get old and grey and will still love you, you need to make sure you are ready to love me until then! To take care of me, to make sure I take all of my preventative medication to keep me healthy and to take me to the Vet when I am not well…You have to keep me safe and care for me and I will give you unconditional love.
I will be spayed on the 11th and will be able to move out on the 15th of January! I will be micro chipped and have all of my age appropriate vaccinations. I will be ready, will you be ready for me?
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
11. Our Adoption Donation is $250 for all dogs regardless of age. This includes all of thier vetting, spay/neuter/shots, micro chip. All of our dogs are on Heartworm and flea preventatives and are parasite free. Prior to going to a new home each animal receives an additional Vet check to ensure you are receiving a healthy and happy animal
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org