She is a sweet, very affectionate and snuggly girl. She was found as a stray by a kind person and we were told that she is housetrained and crate trained already. She was great with one of their dogs but a little pushy with another so she is good with dogs but kind of likes to be the leader of the doggie pack.
Doris seems to enjoy being obedient and she will sit on command, especially for a nice treat. She is well behaved in the car. We do not know how she is with cats, not tested yet.
She does have a microchip and is spayed already, but her prior owners could not be located so now she is ready for a great new home and a family that will take good care of her.
Doris is 25 pounds of love and will certainly make her new family very happy. She is a fun girl who is ready for many more adventures in life. Adoption donation $150.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to email@example.com
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.
Your message has been sent to Loving Pet Inn Adoptions.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.