All that has changed. I have been fully vetted to include Heart Worm Treatment. My fur is growing back beautifully and I am healing from being left behind in such bad shape. I am being spoiled by my foster parents and I love it.
I am a quiet laid back kind of guy. DO not get me wrong, I do love to play and such but overall I am just chill. Car rides and walks get my blood pumping. I love to go places and have people tell me how gorgeous I am. Not a big barker either. Less than average for a Dachshund. Who needs to bark when you look this good? I simply prance!
Housetrained if on a schedule and you respond to my signs that I have to go. If you don’t I will potty at the door and kind of feel bad for it. But it is your fault because you did not let me out! Crate trained, leash trained! There you have it. Perfect in every way possible.
I need regular grooming and primping to keep me looking this gorgeous. I have had enough bad hair days to last me a lifetime if you know what I mean. So if you are not into grooming I am not for you. I get along with most dogs but prefer dogs my own size. I am only fond of well-behaved children. Not the ones that want to pick me up. I am not a fan at all. Falling is not one of my goals so I will snap if they try to carry me around. Get a stuff toy, leave your paws of me. I have yet to meet a human I do not like.
My perfect home will love to primp and groom me. They will walk me and play with me to keep my good figure. They will let me sleep in bed and snuggle and they will tell me 50 times a day how pretty I am!!!! Simple!
The Adoption Donation for all CLHR Animals is $250 which includes all age approved Shots, spay/neuter, microchip, full veterinary exam prior to Adoption.
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag PhotoAdd LocationEdit
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.