found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
See I was purchased by a red. Thankfully. I am super shy and I need a special family. So let me tell you what I need to be Happy!
A quiet home with a couple of dogs I can play with. A Family that understands it might take a week before they can pet me and love me. A family that truly loves me for all of my fear and will appreciate me when I take my time to get to know them. A family that has a fenced yard i can not escape from. A family that will listen to my Rescue and follow instructions on how to keep me happy and safe. I am not for everyone I am only for someone exceptional. I am the most loving and loyal little lady to the right person.
I am pee pad trained but I am also leash trained. :)
.My Adoption Donation is $250
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org