I am now healthy and clean. I am super shy and it will take some time to adjust to a new home. I am blooming in my foster home but need a patient and loving calm family to adopt me. See, no one ever pet me or showed me kindness so this is all new to me. But I am learning to adjust and to be loved by humans. They are not all bad and I can see that first hand now.
I only weigh 12 pounds but I give 100 pounds of love to the right person.
A quiet home with a couple of dogs I can play with. A Family that understands it might take a week before they can pet me and love me. A family that truly loves me for all of my fear and will appreciate me when I take my time to get to know them.
A family that will listen to my Rescue and follow instructions on how to keep me happy and safe. I am not for everyone I am only for someone exceptional. I am the most loving and loyal little Boy to the right person.
.My Adoption Donation is $250
If you meet the above qualifications and you think you can be my perfect home, please continue reading----Do not send an e-mail unless you have read all the way to the bottom of this Page
1. Go to our web site and fill out an application. Nothing will move forward until you do. http://carolina-loving-hound-rescue.com/Adoption_Application.php
2. We will give you a call within 7 Days after receiving a complete application, please do not serial e-mail us, we will work your application in the order it was received. We also work these applications between our paying jobs, taking care of our animals and families. Patience is the key!
3. Once we speak to you and feel you are a good fit, we will set up a meet and greet
4. Once we meet and do a home visit we can then and only then finalize an adoption. Every member of your household must be present for this meeting
5. We do adopt out of state and will do a home visit out of state as well
6. We will not put our dogs on mass transport or hand off transport to get to your home. .it is your responsibility to pick her up. We will make every effort to meet you part of the way but that is not always possible.
7. All animals in your house MUST be spayed/neutered unless you have medical documentation preventing you from doing so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Unless you have outside working dogs we will not adopt to a home with outside dogs
9. Fence is required for me.
10. Must be 25 or above to adopt (exceptions may be made case by case)
If you have any additional questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message has been sent to Carolina Loving Hound Rescue.
You'll receive a copy, too, at to help you keep track of which pets you've inquired about, and which shelters and rescues you've emailed.
NOTE: Some shelters have physical locations you can visit; some of these shelters may only have pets for a limited time, so please do not wait for a reply—just go visit the shelter! Other organizations are rescue groups run by busy volunteers who may take a while to reply. You can find information about the shelter or rescue group caring for this pet, and their adoption procedures, on the pet's details page on Adopt-a-Pet.com.