found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already neutered and up to date with shots.
Augusta is a sweet little 4 month old kitten (as of August 10) who was found with another kitten by a kind person. This person kindly took the kittens in for all of their vet care. They are healthy and ready for great new homes. Augusta is a 5.5 pound male.
Like so many young kitties, he is a little frightened by all the changes in his life and he certainly did not enjoy life as a stray. He is a lovely, tender little guy who warms up quickly, enjoys attention starting the second he begins to trust you, and is quite interested in toys even though they are new to him. He is an alert boy who likes a good perch where he can see everything.
Give him just a little bit of time and some more socialization and he will be a wonderful little friend. He is a gentle munchkin who likes face rubs and sweet talk. He was in a foster home with several other cats and did fine.
He is headed out to the Petco adoption center in Kernersville today, August 10, so you can go meet him there right away, if you like. Do not worry if he seems a little timid by yet another new location. He is a doll and blossoms quickly and really wants to be sociable as soon as he is feeling confident.
Adoption donation $40.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Print the application and fax to 336-393-0621.
6. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.