found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, housetrained, a special needs pet, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Honey is a people oriented dog and wants to be with her human family! Honey is sweet and kind, and loves to cuddle, sit or lay at your feet, and she also likes to be nearby while you are working or cooking! If you have a rocking recliner, Honey thinks that jumping on it to lie down is great fun! One of the things that gets Honey excited and happy is when you’ve been out of the house and return from your errands. Honey will definitely make you feel missed, loved and appreciated! Honey likes kids, adults and other dogs, and may like cats when she meets them. Honey is on track to be an amazing dog and she needs someone as wonderful as you to complete the package!
Here’s a quick 411 on Honey’s awesome qualities:
* Honey loves people of all ages! She likes other dogs and might like cats!
* Honey has learned sit and potty, potty and is learning wait!
* Honey is doing great with house and crate training, and is good with a baby gate!
* Honey is good on leash and likes going for walks!
* Honey likes to play with toys and loves a good chew!
Honey hits the mark on every level! Honey lives for being with people and loves them! She is smart and learns quickly! Honey is great with other dogs! Given a choice, Honey will always choose being with you over almost anything else! Honey is the dog everyone wants when dreaming of the perfect dog! Make sure that you are one of the first to meet Honey!