found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Butch is a gorgeous puppy who was abandoned with his littermates in an apartment complex. Many people worked diligently to ensure that Butch would not just survive, but thrive! Butch is an all-American pup destined to be your little buddy! He has all the makings of a superior companion dog and will be able to learn many things as he matures. Currently, Butch is spending his time doing a lot of eating, playing, sleeping and growing so that he will be able to keep up with you!
Are you ready to bring Butch home with you? You’ll want to consider the following:
* Butch will benefit from having a crate and bedding to begin crate training!
* Butch will need quality food and flea and tick preventatives to maintain good health!
* Butch will need a collar and leash to begin leash training and go for walks!
* A good veterinarian will help to keep Butch healthy and happy with regular checkups!
* Toys and chews will keep Butch occupied and happy, especially when he is alone for a while!
* Most important of all, Butch will need lots of love and affection from you!
Now you’re prepared for Butch, and he will be so excited to meet you! Butch is going to be your best friend for many, many years, so get ready to start making memories together!