About Our Rescue Group...
Barrington TNR cares for an estimated 75+ feral cats in the local area and was established in fall 2012. Our goal is to reduce feral cat population and improve their quality of life. Our volunteers build and maintain shelters, feed, clean up their colonies, provide medical care and rehabilitate kittens.
Our cats and kittens available for adoption are kittens that are able to be placed into homes and strays in our colonies that are not claimed and abled to be indoor cats.
Our Adoption Process...
- Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
- Fill out an Adoption Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring when meeting the cat or kitten
- If you are a renter, we need verified approval from your landlord that they will allow a cat on property
- Home visit prior to pick up or drop off of cat or kitten*
- Min. Donation of $100 for Kittens under 6 months - $175 as a pair
- Min. Donation of $75 for Adult Cats**
- Min. Donation of $50 for Senior Cats**
*If you have a current dog at the household we will need to meet them to see if they will be compatible with a cat at the time of a home visit.
**Additional costs for spaying / vaccinating of infant kittens (under 4 months), we will coordinate with you for bringing to the clinic when they are ready. General costs is an additional $45-$50.
Adoption Donation helps cover the medical fees and food costs for the pet you are adopting, we always appreciate additional donations.