found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
These puppies are incredibly playful and adorable!
1. Arabelle, female AVAILABLE
2. Cecily, female AVAILABLE
3. Chipper, male AVAILABLE
If you are interested in adopting, please read through the following information CAREFULLY before applying or inquiring:
1. The puppies will be available for meet and greets/adoptions starting Saturday, November 19th in Seattle.
2. We will update this profile regularly: A puppy with AVAILABLE next to its name is currently available; a puppy with PENDING next to its name already has an approved adopter who has paid a deposit.
3. An approved application is required to meet and adopt a puppy, NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Maximum of 2 puppies per household / family.
5. These puppies' mom, Yessie, came into rescue pregnant. They were born in a foster home and have been well taken care of in a foster home since that time.
6. We suspect yessie is a chihuahua/papillon mix, she is full grown and under 10lbs.
7. We do not know what kind of dog the father is.
10. Adoption fee is $350 per puppy and there is a refundable 7-day trial period with each adoption. The adoption fee includes up-to-date basic vaccines, 1st year rabies vaccine, de-worming, microchip, and spay/neuter. Adopters will take their puppies for spay/neuter at the rescue’s vet in the Seattle area on the rescue’s expense account once the puppy is between 6 months old and no older than 10 months old.
11. If you are approved for adoption, you will be required to pay a $100 deposit within 3 days of approval to hold your chosen puppy, payable online.
13. These puppies will not be attending any upcoming adoption events.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an adoption application.
Please note: you MUST follow up the online application with photos for us to process your application (details within).
More details about the rescue and adoption process: