I will edit listing should anything change. Please read this listing before calling (sorry it is so detailed) thank you.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: Meet Cosmo (male) & Dippy (female). Two 8 week old kittens. They were rescued from underneath a ton of wire and wood pallets (please see last photo of this). A kind woman took them in and wanted to give them a better life than a life on the streets. They have both been dewormed twice and received a flea bath.
Cosmo (male) has the white patch of fur under his neck. He is very affectionate and playful. Dippy (female) has a very very tiny spot of white at the end of her tail and how she got the name Dippy. It looks as if she dipped just the tip in white paint! She is more shy than Dippy, but once given some time to warm up she will show her loving and playful side as well.
*Here is a short YOUTUBE video of them so you can see a bit of their personalities. They are purring in the video.
Here is one of them playing with dog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9nEqtWmb4
*Video of them playing with each other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mwaVvz_e8A
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine).
3) Adoption fee is $30 for one or $45 for both. THIS INCLUDES their spay/neuter, rabies, and distemper shot. Since they are too young for this now they would need to come back for their vetting appointment or picked up on way to clinic. We can talk about this more when you call.
4)We will take a picture of you and your newly adopted animal so we can share it on our Facebook page. This is what I'll also send to you in an email so you have a copy as well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds and other things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-295-2755 or message us on our facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
Please like us on Facebook:
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization located in New Smyrna Beach. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible.
Your message has been sent to Furry Nation Salvation.