top

My name is Jill!

Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) Mix Puppy for adoption in DeForest, Wisconsin - Jill

I found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.

Jill's Info...

Jill's Story...
Name: Jill
Age: about 3 months
Weight: 10 lb
Sex: Female
Fully vetted - Yes
Breed: terrier mix

Bio:

She isn't crate trained, she loves to be by your side as she is still Very young. Yes she is learning potty pad training. She is almost there and hits the potty pad 95% of the time, and tile the other 5%.

Good with kittens , cats and dogs. She likes to play with other dogs. And loves to play with her toys.
She is good with kids, and yes she is a puppy so she can be a little hyper sometimes.
She is our little rabbit.

Facts about Jill

  • Breed: Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) Mix
  • Color: White - With Brown Or Chocolate
  • Age: Puppy
  • Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
  • Sex: Female

Other Pets at Key to Happiness Rescue and Transport, Inc. - WI Chapter

Why Adoption is a Great Option

Jill, a DeForest Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) puppy was adopted! Here's how you can benefit by looking at adoption as an option to buying a Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) for sale in DeForest, or seeking a Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) puppy from a breeder in DeForest.

  1. Rescues and shelter volunteers in DeForest already know the personality and tendencies of their pets. This means they can match you with the right pet. That will makes it much easier transition to owning a pet for yourself and your new pet.
  2. On average adoption fees are much less than you'd pay a DeForest breeder, or pet store. Plus most often rescue pets have already been to the veterinarian for a check-up, had a round of vaccinations, and are spayed or neutered. That is a lot of savings!
  3. You will become a hero, and give a needy dog or cat a loving home. In fact, there are even Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) breeders who help with Terrier (Unknown Type, Small) rescue. One puppy or kitten adopted in DeForest paves the way for another one to be saved.