Handsome gentleman looking for love...
My name is Buddy. Red Collar Rescue saved my life about 10 years ago. I had a great life with the family of my dreams. But one day, I woke up and things had changed. My family was gone and they left me behind. Things didn't look to good for me. I was hungry, dirty and then I got hit by a car. I got picked up and taken to the shelter. I had resigned myself to my fate when a kindly tech asked about my microchip. That microchip saved my life.
I was sprung from the shelter by Red Collar and taken to the vet. My luck began to change again. I didn't break anything but when you are more Sam Elliot than Zac Effron, you know everything hurt, a lot. But I kept smiling. I never really stopped.
Don't go feeling too sorry for me; people have been counting me out my whole life and I keep surprising them. I'm off my pain meds unless I need them. I have a spring in my step and a new leash on life. I'm now looking for the right family.
1. Long car rides that don't end at the vet. I like microbreweries, beer gardens and parks.
2. Road trips. I went to Arizona this past Christmas and loved it. I keep hearing about this place called the beach. I would love to go sometime.
3. FOOD! What dog doesn't love food? But I'm told I'm a real chow hound with a taste for the finer things in life.
4. Affection: I'm all about snuggles and puppy kisses. I don't meet too many strangers.
5. Long naps, preferably with my humans. I'm not as young as I used to be so a nap is a beautiful thing, especially with that special someone to snuggle.
Now I don't really have any. I've see things but who hasn't? Life is too short to dwell on the bad stuff.
So if you're looking for life companion and you don't mind a little extra mileage, won't you look be mine? Email email@example.com
to meet me!