found a new home!
Plenty of my friends are looking
for one too. Find a pet to adopt.
I am already spayed, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
I will edit listing should anything change. Please read this listing before calling (sorry it is so detailed) thank you.
Please like us on Facebook:
THEIR STORY: We rescued her on death row at a kill shelter. She had an upper respiratory and a skin issue and we knew we couldn't let that be the last place she lived. So we took this huggable and lovable tiny little baby home with us. She now is happy and healthy and looking for her forever home. She received the name Holly, but we like to call her "Purr-ella."
She is spayed, vaccinated (rabies and distemper shot), tested NEG for FIV, dewormed, microchipped, and has flea preventative on the back of her neck.
PERSONALITY: So the reason for the name "Purr-Ella" is she DOES NOT stop purring! I brought her into my daughters VPK school for show and tell (pet week) and she purred through all 4 classes. I held her up to the children's ears so they can hear the "purring pillow" lol.... She is very needy, very vocal, and will follow you around when you call her. She is friends with ANY stranger. Also as any kitten, is very playful too.
IN ORDER TO ADOPT FROM US:
1) Please show up with a cat carrier for a safe return to his/her new home
2)An adoption contract will be filled out (your personal information as well as mine). That way you can contact us at any time as you'll have our info.
3) There is an adoption fee of $65. She is spayed and vaccinated, has flea preventative on, dewormed, NEG FIV, and is microchipped. *Microchip will need to be registered by new parent with their info.
4)We will take a picture of you and your newly adopted animal so we can share it on our Facebook page. This is what I'll also send to you in an email so you have a copy as well.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM US:
1) You will receive a 4 page informational packet that can answer any questions you may have. Has information of places to get discounted meds, future needed vaccinations, or orhter things.
2) Spay/Neuter certificate OR vet documents
3) Copy of the adoption contract (will have kittens DOB and background on it as well as my contact information)
You can call us at 386-295-2755 or message us on our facebook page.
***Within the first few weeks to a month you will know if the adoption is not working out. At this time we will take the animal back. We don't want to see them given to the Humane Society (which can euthanize upwards of 50 or more cats a day like our local shelter) or left to fend for themselves on the streets. Please never let the humane society be a choice for ANY animal. They rely on us for their well-being******
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit rescue organization. We do not have a shelter, but rely on foster parents and homes to house our rescued animals. Because of this our adoption times vary and are very flexible