Come Meet Our Pets...
Please note that the application does not have a shelter or other physical location. All of our animals are cared for in a shelter in Korea or in foster homes. We will not bring the dog if we do not secure a permanent home in the US, so we will be screening your credentials/ readiness prior to finalizing adoptions.
Please email us with any specific questions you have on our dogs, and one of our volunteers will get back to you.
Our Adoption Process...
1. Fill out attached application. We are interested to know how committed you are to the dog you are interested in. Please understand that we bring our dogs to US with an interest to find them forever family. We are not going to match our dogs to someone who will give them up because they are not house broken/ trained. You have to be willing to train them and love them.
2. After receiving the application, one of us will contact you to schedule a home visit. We are interested to know where our dogs will play, sleep. Please note that our dogs, regardless of their sizes, are to be indoor dogs only.
3. Conduct Home Visit. We will discuss and answer any questions about our process. We do have post adoption requirement, which is getting updates of our dogs after his arrival. This will be done at minimum of once a month basis for three months (or as often as you would like to show off), and every 3 month up to a year. This is a way that we monitor how the dog is adjusting with you and your family.
4. Dogs will be taken to the local vet for the final paperwork for the quarantine process.
5. Make travel arrangement from Korea to US cities.
6. Dogs arrive area airport. We expect you to be at the airport to receive your new family.
Our adoption fee is $350 for dogs less than 20 lbs.